Wednesday 3 October 2007

subtlety.....

1. I am another step closer. Reaching out and grasping...closing in. I am so near, yet, so far. 1 step at a time, slow and calm. Trying to be fast but there are many obstacles ahead in my path. Shoo! Shoo! I won't have them pull me down, so get lost already.

2. You are freaking out, but so am I. But with different reason. You envy my position, but I envy your position. Wanna trade?? Sometimes we just admire others and the good things they possess without hestitating to think and appreciate what we have instead. Everything has its pros and cons, there is no absolute perfect in this world. Love or hate it, this is life.

3. Different scenes with 1 common thing keep emerging in my dreams, punctualing my sleep, and the weird thing is, I am actually happy in them. Crap. Does that mean something?

4. You have no right, no place, no business, no reason to be in my mind. So why don't you leave and get out already?? A quote, " When someone doesn't leave ur mind no matter how much you want he/she to, maybe, they are supposed to be in there." Nope, I don't believe that.

5. Its an obsession!! An obsession with words. An obsession with thoughts. An obsession with emotions. An obsession with expressions.

p/s these are not quotes. these are to sum up my thoughts for now.

No comments: