THE PROBLEM WITH GRLS: they make you believe they don't love you when they do.
2. When you drop a glass or a plate on the ground,it makes a loud crashing sound.
When a window shatters,a table leg breaks, or when a picture falls off the wall,it makes a noise.
but as for your heart, when that breaks,it's completely silent.
you would think as it's so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world,
or even have some sort of ceremonious soundlike the gong of a symbol or the ringing of a bell.
but it's silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain.
3. Let's play truth or dare,
Truth; you tell me how you really feel.
Dare; prove it.
4. Don't you ever just have days where, you wanna k n o c k out every single person that asks you "what's wrong?" while, the whole time you're just w a i t i n g for that one person that doesn't even notice to be the one, to ask you if they can help?
5. Trust is a fragile thing. once earned, it affords us tremondous freedom.
But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover.
Of course, the truth is, we never know who we can trust.
Those we're closest to can betray us and total strangers can come to our rescue.
Iin the end, most people decide to trust themselves.
It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.
++ Grey's Anatomy
6. The simple ways we roll our eyes are exactly how we disguise our secrets
[ you know you need this ]
++ The Audition
7. There are things you don't wanna happen but you just have to accept.
There are things you don't wanna know but you gotta learn &
there are people that you can't live without but sometimes you just gotta let them go.
8. Time is never time at all.
You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth.
& our lives are forever changed.
We will never be the same.
The more you change the less you feel.
9. To her classmates shes...a quiet girl with a huge smile.
To her friends shes...a funny/outgoing girl who always makes them laugh.
To her best friends shes...a dreamer girl head over heels with a guy that doesn't know.
To the guy that loves her shes...the amazing girl who makes him believe in perfection[&]
To her shes...the only girl who will never know.
10. Do you know what it's like to be me?
To go through something that not everyone else can see?
Do you know what it's like to walk in my shoes?
Please stop judging me simply because i'm not you.
11. [ l i f e x i s x s h o r t ] so [ l i v e x i t x u p ] drink it down ;
be loud and obnoxious.
'`*smile hard, love deep.
keep your friends within arms reach.
and never, ever have regrets,
because everything you ever did,
was exactly what you once wanted
12. You know the music isn't loud enough, if you can still hear your thoughts.
13. I figure life's a gift & I don't intend on wasting it.
You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
You learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count
++Jack in Titanic
14. apologizing is like white out.it covers up the mistake, but it never totally goes away
15. suddenly, I knew what I had to do.
love isn't about little words [<3]>
love is about grand gestures.
love is about airplanes, pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-tronsgiant words in sky writing.
love is about going that extra mile, even if it hurts. '
`* letting it all hang out.
love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn`t even know was there.
16. you closed your eyes ; that was the difference.
Sometimes you can`t believe what you see
you have to believe what you feel
& if you`re ever going to have people trust you,
you must feel that you can trust them too even when your in the dark ;
17. I'm gonna send a little rain
to pour down on you. Rain
that makes the flowers bloom, rain to leave you
all alone, that keeps eyelashes
falling and wishes washed
18. and I used to miss you so much,but it never seemed like you missed me, I guess because of that I stopped missing you.
19. i wish it could be simple
Like a retro pop song"i want you to want me"
Boom, end of story.
We all live happily ever after
But it's never really like that is it.
++John Tucker Must Die
20. it's ironic how when a person likes someone,
they don't do anything about it because they are so scared of rejection.
Yet,a lot of times, it turns out,
that person you were so scared of telling them how you felt actually felt the same way and just waited for you to do something..
doesn't that tell you something?
21. the first thing we did in kindergarten was get shown a picture of an apple &two oranges, then pick out which ones didn't belong. the first thing we were taught was that being different is wrong... when its not.
22. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
But when thereis nothing left to take away."
++Antoine de Saint-Exupery
23. EMO: like a goth only a lot less dark & much more harry potter
24. As doctors, as friends, as human beings, we all try to do the best we can.
But the world is full of unexpected twists & turns.
& just when you`ve gotten the lay of the land, the ground underneath you shifts.
& knocks you off your feet.
If you`re lucky, you`ll end up with nothing more than a flesh wound, something a bandaid will cover.
But, some wounds are deeper than they first appear, & require more than just a quick fix.
With some wounds, you have to rip of the bandaid, let them breathe & give them time to heal.
++ Grey`s Anatomy
25. So you want me to tell you something about myself? I've got nothing to say. Even if I did you'd be wrong to believe me. Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone.
26. i dont believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait.
i think good things come to those who want something so bad, they cant sit still
++ Ashton Kutcher
27. I always smile when I see his screen name comes up. If only he knew. Then again. I could tell him. Just. I don't want to.
28. I think I will go anti-LOVE.
Really, I mean, butterflies in the stomach, hearts skipping beats, the urge to just get a glimpse of him,
That can't be safe. At all.
Who needs that???
29. "sometimes the most real things in life are the things that can't be seen."
+ + the polar express
30. Love yourself & love life.
It`s okay not to be perfect.
31. When there seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world of ours, you can come to me & I will be your shooting star.
You can tell me your dreams. I can't promise that I can make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your __? broken heart
32. I'm taking a chance.This could be different.It could be all i'm waiting for.
33. everything changes in high school.
your attitude, your friends & the way you act.
but just remember that you probably wont see any of those people after you graduate
34. take my hand and i'll promise you the world full of all it's imperfections,
you'll fit right in
35. life is like a million pictures in a photo album
you can remember it, but you can never recapture it
36. Dry your eyes, clear your mind;
you just gotta take it one day at a time.
Dust off your heart, take it off the shelf;
you gotta remember to love yourself.
37. I'm just saying you can't know who the person is;
the person who will become your ultimate confidant, your soulmate, your lover.
He may be the guy you've had your eye on for years, or he might be the guy next to you in torn jeans buying some parts for his motorcycle.
Whoever he is, he starts off at a stranger, so he could be anyone.
38. "What are you waiting for?"
"I don`t know, something amazing, I guess."
39. I was finally getting over you, believing we were through.
I even had crushes other than you. I was walking with my head up high, thinking I wasn`t gunna fall.
& then you had to smile at me & ruin it all.
40. it's funny how you never know when it will be the best day of your life
41. Turn up the music. block out the [[w.o.r.l.d]]
42. If you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you,
it's not because they enjoy solitude.
It's because they have tried to blend into the world before,
and people continue to disappoint them.
43. have you noticed that
if you look carefully at people's eyes the first five seconds they look at you,
the truth of their feelings will shine through for just an instant
before it flickers away.
44. People don't know about the things I say and do;
they don't understand the shit I've been through.
It's been so long since
Maybe I forgot all the things I miss.
Oh, somehow I know there's more to life than this.
I said it too many times and I still stand firm;
you get what you put in and people get what they deserve
45. we scream our insecurities and whisper our apologies. and that's why this world will always be so wrong.
Disclaimer: This quotes are not written by me. I saw them in some random websites that I stumbled through. Of course, there are some that I edited, that I really meant from my heart. Go figure which. I really love these quotes, they are so brutally honest, they just seem to come right from my heart, and express everything that I ever wanted to say out, everything that I feel, but didnt dare and couldn't put them down to words. Enjoy.