Friday 21 September 2007

the "hero" in me..







Hero-Mariah Carey
There's a hero if you look inside your heart

You don't have to be afraid of what you are.

There's an answer if you reach inside your soul and the sorrow that you know will melt away

And then a hero comes along with the strength to carry on and you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive.

So, when you feel like hope is gone look inside you and be strong and then you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.

It's a long road when you face the world alone;

No one reaches out a hand for you to hold.

You can find love if you search within your self and the emptiness you felt will disappearrrr.

And then a hero comes along with the strength to carry on and you cast your fears asideand you know you can survive.

So, when you feel like hope is gone look inside you and be strong and you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.

Lord knows dreams are hard to follow, But don't let anyone tear them away.

Hold on, there will be tomorrow, In time you'll find the way.

And then a hero comes along with the strength to carry on and you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive.

So, when you feel like hope is gone look inside you and be strong and you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.

That a hero lies in you. ohhh that a hero lies in.....you.




* I wanna be that "hero" in me...
* I wanna go on and carry on
* I wanna have the strength in me to believe

* I wanna be strong
* I wanna cast my fears aside

* I wanna know --that a "hero" lies in me


Occasionally, I give myself some reprieve to breakdown.

Just some space. To let out my emotions. When things get too complicating.

And I just don't know what to do.

What to decide. Afraid of making the decision. Fearing that my decision will be wrong. Frighten by the unseen future.

I made a decision some time ago. And I am scared everything will be futile.

I am just glad nobody has told me yet "I told u so."

Just a little breakdown.

Bad news. Good news.

I don't even know. Anymore. I used to believe if I work hard, there will be rewards.

Now I just don't know what to believe.

Whatver the outcome might be. I feel numbed.

Just a sense of resignation.

What will be mine will be.

Wait. Is the only thing I can do now.

On the surface, I am still the happy, cheerful person.

Beneath, I am just scared.

Waiting. Is agony.











"I am tired."


No comments: