Wednesday 19 September 2007

My privacy is my own!!

I need my privacy!!!

Whats up with you people???

Why are you all forever invading my privacy???

Cant I keep things to myself???

It is not the first time either!! Not once, not the 2nd time, it is been so many times.

And what did I do??

I kept quiet. I didn't want a confrontation. I didn't want to argue. I pretended I didn't know anything. I didn't want to end up questioning you.

I thought all this will end soon. But it never end. It is either you or another of you or another of you!!

I am so sick of getting my privacy invaded!!!

I need to have some stuff that I keep to myself!!

I hate it when people go through my stuff without telling me!!

I am sensitive to my own things!!

Please just leave me and my things alone!!

I don't want to end up quarelling just for this thing!!

There so many times that I wanted to keep some secrets to myself but ended up because you people cant keep your hands to yourself that I cant keep anything to myself!!

I hate it this way!!!

Can it stop???

I am so frustrated and mad.

You are the one who always say " Give her some privacy." Yet you are the one violating mine!!

1 comment:

xiang yi said...

ahh....i know who you are talking about....hmmm....i think there's no way to stop that person from doing all this la....after all, she's still your er hem er hem ma...rite...den...just let her see lo~~